Search This Blog

Pages You Might Like

Saturday 12 September 2020

What I Did On My Qualidays: Lockdown Projects Pt 2

 I have never been a particularly good baker. I am pretty good at soups, casseroles and so on, but add sugar? and I am completely at sea.


Years ago, one of my kids pronounced "I don't really like this cake, but I am going to eat it anyway to make Mummy happy." I have also been known to bribe them "Eat my cake and you can have a donut."

One time the cake was so bad the kids would not eat it, nor the dog and even the chooks left it alone....

In fact, I was so bad at it, I gave up and let Tony take over once he was big enough to handle the oven. Now Michael has the touch as well - he made his own birthday cake this week as he could not get home due to Lockdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment